SWDC-55 DC Pump
New Brushless DC (BLDC) Motor pump with Sine Wave Controller on aluminium enclosure, dry run protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, stall protection, built-in memory, 6 speed settings, 30 minute pause function and soft start. From a reputed BLDC motor manufacturer.
Dry running protection
SWDC's controller continuously monitors the pump and it will stop it if dry-running operation is detected for more than 10 seconds.
Built in memory
In the event of a power outage, the controller will bring the pump back to its original state.
Built in timer which will turn off the pump for a period of 30 minutes. Very helpful when feeding or performing service/maintenance to the aquarium.
When powering on or after a service/feed pause cycle, the pump will slowly ramp up to the selected speed setting.
- Large heatsinks for effective heat dissipation
- Selected speed setting and pause LED indicators
- Three buttons design (power on/up - power off/down - pause)
- Water tight power supply connector
- Heavy duty aluminium enclosure
- Titanium screws
- Silicone dampeners to avoid vibration transmission
- Brushless DC motor driven pump
- Resin (satlwater resistant epoxy) coated motorblock
- Closed impeller design (increases efficiency and reduces heat)
- Controller in heavy duty aluminium enclosure
- Submerged or in-line installation
- Threaded BSP inlet & outlet for easy plumbing
Model: SWDC-55 DC Pump
Wattage: 33.6W max
Flow rate: 5.500 l/h (1.400 gph) max
Head: 4,5 meters (13 ft.) Max.
Speed: 4.500 rpm
Sine wave controller included: Yes
Soft Start / Ramping: Yes
Size: 156x101x133 mm.
Extent of supply
1 x SWDC Pump
1 x Universal power supply (110-240V AC to 24V DC)
1 x Sine wave controller
1 x Owners manual
1 x Warranty card
1 x Set of fittings
This pump is not another clone of the more 'economical' DC pumps available from Asia that we all know.
Asian manufacturer?: Yes.
Tight Quality Control?: Too.
Safety measures: Dry run, thermal, over current, over voltage, under voltage & stall.
Build quality comparable to any mid-to-high range EU-made DC pump.
SWDC 55 / 80 / 120 - Max head vs. flow
Operating manual and/or downloadable resources available for this product on the [+] Available downloads tab below.